2014-15 Fellowship Application
Thank you for your interest in the Scan|Design Fellowship Program. We encourage applications from both graduate and undergraduate students in all University of Washington majors.
In order to be eligible to receive fellowship funding you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a US Citizen
- Be a University of Washington matriculated undergraduate or graduate student. Students participating in fee based degree programs run by UWEO are also eligible.
- 2014/15 ACADEMIC YEAR —> Apply to a UW Danish Study Abroad Exchange Program through the UW Study Abroad Office or your Department by January 15, 2014.
- SUMMER ONLY —> Provide a summer study/travel proposal that outlines your plans to participate in one of the following options for a minimum of 4 weeks. All of the options below require meeting with Katherine Kroeger in the UW Study Abroad office:
- DIS — UW students can take either the 7 week Architecture & Design Program or a combination of courses during Session 2 & 3.
- Aarhus Summer University — UW students can choose from a combination of courses offered at Aarhus Summer University during Sessions 1, 2 & 3 for a required minimum of 15 ECTS combined credits.
- University of Copenhagen — Several departments offer courses in English during summer quarter, some of which UW students can apply to attend.
- Independent Learning — Qualified UW graduate and advanced undergraduate students who are seeking an international experience that does not align with other study abroad models. This can include independent research, internships, and independent study.
We look forward to receiving your application
Please note: This application is for Scan|Design Fellowship funding only. You are required to submit a separate application to the UW Danish Study Abroad Exchange program for which you are applying through the UW Study Abroad Program. If selected for a fellowship, the financial award will not be processed until you are officially accepted and enrolled into a UW Danish Study Abroad Exchange Program and the associated Danish academic institution.